A complete guide for healthy modern lifestyle

Welcome! This site is specially designed to provide you latest information, tips and solutions to all your problems on health! Health and wellness are today's prime concern. We bring you the health & wellness guide which provides information on health and wellness topics. You are in the right spot! Want to search our site? Scroll down to the search box below.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Home Remedies for Premature Ejaculation

By on 6:42 AM

Premature ejaculation is a condition in which during intercourse, a male ejaculates or experiences an orgasm sooner than the partner expects or wishes it. While some men are able to hold off their ejaculation till they make the penetration, in more severe cases, they may ejaculate even before penetrating the female.

Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation

As the name suggests, premature ejaculation signifies a loss of erection before the partner has had a chance to achieve an orgasm. The ejaculation may occur before penetration or immediately after penetration.

Causes of Premature Ejaculation

Though this is a common problem in men, the exact cause of premature ejaculation has not yet been identified. It is very rare for a man to ejaculate prematurely because of a physical injury. In most cases, the causes of premature ejaculation are emotional or psychological. Anxiety, guilt, and too much stimulation are other causes of this condition. Usually, the condition doesn’t require any medical treatment and can be only resolved by counseling.



Home Remedies for Premature Ejaculation

The best natural remedy for premature ejaculation is relaxation. A common technique used by most men to keep from getting too excited during sexual intercourse is to think nonsexual thoughts. Some of the other techniques that you can try are the stop and start method and the squeeze method.

The stop and start method requires the help of a partner. To practice this, stimulate the man till he is close to an orgasm. As soon as the man signals, stop the stimulation for about 30-40 seconds. When the man seems relaxed, start the stimulation again. Keep repeating this until the man wants to ejaculate. Practice this for several days.

The squeeze method is another efficient technique for dealing with premature ejaculation. In this technique, the partner stimulates the man sexually till the man is about to ejaculate. As soon as the man feels the need to ejaculate, squeeze the end of the penis gently. Keep squeezing for several seconds, applying very gentle pressure. After squeezing, stop stimulating the man for several seconds and then resume the activity again. Keep repeating this till the man is ready to ejaculate. The last time, allow the stimulation to continue till the man ejaculates.


Diet for Premature Ejaculation

Go on a fruit diet while you are under therapy for premature ejaculation. Dieticians believe that eating fruits can help address deficiencies in the body. Fruits also supply you with vital nutrients that can help treat premature ejaculation. Two meals a day that consist primarily of fruits can help you to a large extent. Include milk, nuts, and honey in your diet and make sure that you avoid stimulants like tea or coffee.


Other Suggestions for Premature Ejaculation

Doctors often prescribe antidepressants like Prozac to help prolong the time it takes to ejaculate. However, instead of taking medicines, it is better to resort to yoga. The headstands of yoga can help improve blood circulation, relieve stress and anxiety, and help you control ejaculation for a longer period of time.

1 comments:

  1. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor ehiaguna who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc ehiaguna email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drehiaguna@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348073908953... And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete

Home Remedies